By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
  • Business
  • National
  • Entertainment
  • Sports
  • Health
  • Science
  • Tech
  • World
  • Marathi
  • Hindi
  • Gujarati
  • videos
  • Press Release
    • Press Release
    • Press Release Distribution Packages
  • Live Streaming
  • Legal Talk
Reading: “Remains to be seen whether there is any political game”: BJP’s Rahul Sinha on Bengal school jobs scam case – World News Network
Share
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
Font ResizerAa
Latest World News UpdateLatest World News Update
  • Home
    • Home 1
  • Categories
  • Legal Talk
  • Bookmarks
  • More Foxiz
    • Sitemap
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
  • Advertise
© 2022 Foxiz News Network. Ruby Design Company. All Rights Reserved.
Latest World News Update > Blog > National > “Remains to be seen whether there is any political game”: BJP’s Rahul Sinha on Bengal school jobs scam case – World News Network
National

“Remains to be seen whether there is any political game”: BJP’s Rahul Sinha on Bengal school jobs scam case – World News Network

worldnewsnetwork
Last updated: August 31, 2025 12:00 am
By worldnewsnetwork 4 Min Read
Share
SHARE

Kolkata (West Bengal) [India], August 31 (ANI): Following the West Bengal School Service Commission (SSC) releasing a list of 1804 ‘tainted’ candidates in the cash-for-jobs scam, BJP leader Rahul Sinha said that it remained to be seen whether there is any political game in this or not.
Speaking to ANI, Rahul Sinha said, “Calcutta High Court had already asked SSC to provide the list of ineligible people. For so many days, the SSC and the government said that they did not have a list. Today, on what basis did they declare 1084 people as ineligible? This should be disclosed. If they had a list of so many people, then why did they keep it hidden for so many days?”
“SSC should clarify why they were tortured for so long. Otherwise, legal action should be taken against them. Detain them because they are enemies of society. All the people of the government who are behind this should be detained too. I think the number of ineligible people can be three to four times this list. It remains to be seen whether there is any political game in this or not,” he added.
The West Bengal School Service Commission released the list of names of 1804 ineligible candidates after the Supreme Court directed it to publish the list of ‘tainted’ candidates in the cash-for-jobs scam. The commission released the roll number, serial number and name of the ineligible candidates.
He further said that he would like to urge the court to direct to find out the names of those who were bribed by these tainted candidates.
“How did these tainted candidates get jobs? The court should direct the disclosure of the names of those officials who were bribed, and when these names emerge, then these names will go till the top officials of TMC, and action should be taken against all those officials accused,” he added.
Earlier in July 14, SSC teachers who lost their jobs after the Calcutta High Court decision in 2024, launched a protest march ‘Nabanno Abhiyan’ in Howrah towards the Bengal Secretariat under the banner of ‘Jogya Shikshak Shikshika Adhikar Mancha’.
They lost their jobs following a Supreme Court judgment which held that the whole appointment process was tainted. The teachers who lost their jobs staged several protest against the Mamata Banerjee’s government demanding justice.
Around 25,753 teaching and non-teaching staff in West Bengal lost their jobs because of alleged corruption in various examinations conducted by the state’s School Service Commission.
The bench of the then Chief Justice of India, Sanjiv Khanna, and Justice Sanjay Kumar found that the West Bengal SSC’s selection process was based on large-scale manipulations and fraud, and ordered the TMC government to initiate a fresh selection process. (ANI)

Contents
WORLD MEDIA NETWORKPRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTIONPress releases distribution in 166 countriesPress releases in all languagesPress releases in Indian LanguagesIndia PackagesEurope PackagesAsia PackagesMiddle East & Africa PackagesSouth America PackagesUSA & Canada PackagesOceania PackagesCis Countries PackagesWorld Packages

Disclaimer: This story is auto-generated from a syndicated feed of ANI; only the image & headline may have been reworked by News Services Division of World News Network Inc Ltd and Palghar News and Pune News and World News

sponsored by

WORLD MEDIA NETWORK


PRESS RELEASE DISTRIBUTION

Press releases distribution in 166 countries

EUROPE UK, INDIA, MIDDLE EAST, AFRICA, FRANCE, NETHERLANDS, BELGIUM, ITALY, SPAIN, GERMANY, AUSTRIA, SWITZERLAND, SOUTHEAST ASIA, JAPAN, SOUTH KOREA, GREATER CHINA, VIETNAM, THAILAND, INDONESIA, MALAYSIA, SOUTH AMERICA, RUSSIA, CIS COUNTRIES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND AND MORE

Press releases in all languages

ENGLISH, GERMAN, DUTCH, FRENCH, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, JAPANESE, and KOREAN CHINESE, VIETNAMESE, INDONESIAN, THAI, MALAY, RUSSIAN. ITALIAN, SPANISH AND AFRICAN LANGUAGES

Press releases in Indian Languages

HINDI, MARATHI, GUJARATI, TAMIL, TELUGU, BENGALI, KANNADA, ORIYA, PUNJABI, URDU, MALAYALAM
For more details and packages

Email - support@worldmedianetwork.uk
Website - worldmedianetwork.uk

India Packages

Read More

Europe Packages

Read More

Asia Packages

Read More

Middle East & Africa Packages

Read More

South America Packages

Read More

USA & Canada Packages

Read More

Oceania Packages

Read More

Cis Countries Packages

Read More

World Packages

Read More
sponsored by

You Might Also Like

“Lucknow’s smile was incomplete until sound of missile from here reached enemy’s ears”: UP CM Yogi Adityanath – World News Network

“Facing huge losses…”: Himachal vegetable seller on damage to local businesses due to flash floods – World News Network

Maybe party felt I wouldn’t be able to present its stand…”: Congress’ Manish Tewari after being excluded from Op Sindoor debate – World News Network

Delhi Court discharges key accused in Kishangarh firing case, finds no prima facie evidence – World News Network

PM Modi’s China visit will prove to be a game-changer: Union Minister Ravneet Singh Bittu – World News Network

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Previous Article India to manufacture every component of mobile phones, including Made in India chips: Ashwini Vaishnaw – World News Network
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Stay Connected

FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
- Advertisement -
Ad image

Latest News

PM Modi to meet Russian President Putin after SCO Summit in Tianjin: MEA – World News Network
World
“Doing the right thing”: Ex-diplomat KP Fabian on India strengthening ties with China – World News Network
World
Chinese State Media gives wide coverage to PM Modi’s visit – World News Network
World
“Friendship, trade, cultural linkages”: PM Modi recalls India’s relations with nations as he met world leaders at SCO reception – World News Network
World
Copyright © 2024 World News Network. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Lost your password?